after hours booze and keep the party going!
Delivery in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto and the rest of the Greater Toronto Area available to you 24/7, 365 days.
After Hours Booze delivers your favourite top brand of alcohol, right to your doorstep within 30-60mins.
Late Night Liquor Delivery made easy!!
Excellent customer service
We deliver 24/7, 365 days
Professional & Personal Service
When liquor stores are closed in Brampton, Mississauga, Oakville, Toronto or anywhere else in the GTA, After Hours Booze can deliver Whatever, Wherever and Whenever 24/7, 365 days.
A Late Night Liquor Delivery service, After Hours Booze can deliver any type of liquor, right to your doorstep within 30-60mins.
Drink of the week
What’s in a Sidecar cocktail?
The most common story about the invention of the Sidecar cocktail is that it was created around 1918, named after an American army captain stationed in Paris in World War I. Apparently he rode around in a motorcycle sidecar, hence the name. The iconic Harry’s New York Bar in Paris likes to take credit for the drink; it also claims classics like the Between the Sheets and the White Lady. The Sidecar is on the list of International Bartender Association’s IBA official cocktails. This means that there’s an “official” definition of the ingredients in a Sidecar:
- Orange liqueur(Cointreau or triple sec)
- Lemon juice
How to make a Sidecar cocktail (3 steps)
A Sidecar is very easy to make! The steps are the same as a Classic Margarita, except you’ll use sugar for the rim instead of salt. They’re actually cousin drinks, which might be why we love the Sidecar so much! Here are the basic steps
- Rim the glass with sugar.A sugar rim is optional, but a Sidecar is often served with it. This brings out the sweet tart flavor even more.
- Shake in a cocktail shaker. Take that brandy, Cointreau and lemon juice and shake it together in a cocktail shaker with a handful of ice cubes.
- Strain into a glass and add ice.Strain the drink into a cocktail glass. Serve with a lemon twist or orange twist. Some people like to squeeze the orange twist into the drink so the oils add a perfume.
Get that perfect sugar rim!
The sugar rim is not part of the “official” definition of a Sidecar cocktail, but it’s often traditionally served with it. A sugar rim helps to offset the tart in sour cocktails. Here’s what to know about making a sugar rim:
- Superfine sugar makes the best sugar rim.Why? It’s so finely ground that it sticks to the glass perfectly. You can use granulated sugar, but it falls off more easily. It can result in a sweeter drink because more falls off.
- Use a lemon wedge to run around the outside of the rim first.This wets the glass quickly and easily without having to wet your finger.
- Try to rim only the outside of the glass.Again, the goal is to keep the rim on the glass and not fall into the drink.
All about Cognac
Cognac is a type of French brandy, a liquor made from distilling wine. There are several grades of Cognac that designate how long it’s been aged:
- VSOR 3 stars (2 years)
- VSOP(4 years)
- Napoléon(6 years)
- XO(10 years)
What people say about us
I’ve tried all sorts of delivery services before and had some very bad experiences. This by far, is the most easiest to deal with, and their prices are amazing too.
Had a easy and wonderful experience! Very fast response and very fast transaction as well! Would highly recommend
Good website, quick delivery and very good service. Drivers and staff are very professional. Will order again…..